Thursday, March 20, 2008

We have a few things to straighten out

Tonight when it came time to read from the girls "Bible Stories" book I chose to skip ahead to the Easter stories. As I read about the Last Supper, Meigan studied the picture. It was a sketched drawing of Jesus and his disciples at the table with the bread and wine. In the middle of the story she looked up at me, pointed to the cups and said, "Mom are they going to put eggs in those?" Earlier in the evening she heard me talking about dyeing eggs with her cousin... I guess she put two and two together. She makes me laugh.

By the way, after that we did have some good discussion about Jesus. I was really surprised at what she already know about the Crucifixion. She is picking up so much, not only from our talking at home, but also at Sunday School, AWANA and Bible Study Fellowship. Her little mind is such a sponge.

1 comment:

Jill said...

You are such a great mommy!