Thursday, March 27, 2008

Look who turned 4 today!

Four fun photos...






Four of my favorite things....
-Meigan has an amazing imaginations. Although her pack of imaginary friends shows up less and less these days, when they do I can always count on a funny tale.
-Meigan is an amazingly verbal kid... almost daily she amazes me with something she said. A couple of days ago when I was commenting on how big she was getting her response was, "Yeah mom, I am super deluxe."
-Meigan has such a sweet spirit. She treats others gently and kindly (with the exception of an occasional spat with her sister).
-Meigan loves her mommy. I love the way she hugs my neck and gently pats my back.
Four prayers for the coming year(s)...
-I pray that her favorite book on bookshelf will be her Bible story book, and that as she grows older she will love God's word and make a commitment to study it each day of her life.
-I pray that she will begin to understand who Jesus is, that she will receive Him as her Savior, and that she will love Him with all her heart and be passionately devoted to Him for all her life.
-I pray that she will understand that she is wonderfully made by God and be content and confident in the way that He has made her- physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.
-I pray that she grows spiritually as quickly as she does physically and mentally.
(These prayers come from a list of ways to pray for your child that my mom gave me several years ago... there are more, and they are so powerful. I can't wait to see how God answers these prayers.)


Meigan you are such a blessing!!! I can hardly believe that God saw fit to make me your mommy. I love you, Scooter.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh, Beth, this made me cry. She is absolutely adorable, hard to believe she is 4 now. I am so thankful that God chose to have her as part of our family. We are most definately blessed!!!
Auntie Jamie

Jill said...

It is such a joy to watch (and hear) of how God is growing Meigan into a little girl. She is such a joy and she is 'wonderfully made'!