Saturday, March 29, 2008

A little bit of fun...

Jill started this, so I thought I would give it a try....
1. What is your occupation? Mom first, teacher second
2. What color are your socks right now? White with purple flowers
3. What are you listening to right now? Girls playing and Signing Time Video
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Pizza ... leftover from last night's birthday party
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Everyday
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? With my changing moods, I would have to say that I am a more like a box of 24 crayons.
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Jamie, my sis
8. How old are you today. 39... but not for long, yikes
9. Favorite drink? hmmmm......Diet Coke
10. What is your favorite sport to watch? Not really into watching any sports.
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes, probably not often enough
12. Pets? Two pugs, Lilly and Beau
13. Favorite food? Tied- Mexican and Italian
14. Last movie you watched? The Other Boleyn Girl
15. Favorite Day of the year? Any day that I can spend with my girls.
16. What do you do to vent anger? Call my sister
17. What was your favorite toy as a child? Don't know if it was a favorite, but Fashion Plates were pretty cool
18. What is your favorite season? Spring for the weather, Summer for the time off
19. Hugs or kisses? Both
20. Cherry or Blueberry? Cherry
21. Whatever happened to: Menuedo and Leif (sp?)Garret
22. When was the last time you cried? Easter Sunday night at 10:30 when my girls were coming off their sugar high... still not asleep.
23. What is on the floor of your closet? Mostly shoes.
24. Favorite smells? Gotta agree with Jill, freshly bathed kiddos
25. Who inspires you? Beth Moore... I love her passion for God's word
26. Biggest fear? Not meeting my girls individual needs.
27. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheeseburgers
28. Favorite car? Not a favorite, but I would love a minivan right about now
29. Favorite cat breed? I am dog person, no cats here.
30. Number of keys on your key ring? 7
31. How many years at your current job? Mommy job- 3 years, Teaching- 11
32. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
33. How many states have you lived in? 2
34. Do you think you're funny? Only when I am with my siblings.

2 comments:

Jill said...

This was fun to see your and Jamie's answers. I had forgotten about menudo! Ricky was my favorite!

Jamie said...

I remember fashion plates, those were pretty cool. 39, not for long is right...the big 4-0 is right around the corner!