Sunday, January 31, 2010

Last day of January

One of the things on my list was two blog posts a month. Here it is the last day of January... and I truly have nothing to say. Last week was a tough one, just too many things to do and not enough hours in the day to get it all done.

I have thought about my list. I have a few more things to add. I am not sure if I am going to just add them to the list or replace. Here are the additional things that I would like to do:
- Host a cookie exchange
- Find a fragrance that I like, and start wearing it.
- Buy 6 new pairs of shoes. Currently I am down to two pairs, and one of those is a pair of tennis shoes.
- Find some new make-up... out side the neutral brown family. I am thinking a nice shade of plum.

Hmmmm, just reread this post and the first paragraph certainly doesn't go with the second. Doesn't make much sense to add to my list when I feel like my days are too full as it is. So, I think that I am going to edit my list down to 40.

6 comments:

Jamie said...

I just bought a new plum eye shadow from Hollie. I'm going to wear it with my brown :)

I'll go shoe shopping with you.

Jill said...

Do you think we will ever not have too many things on our list? (sigh)

I think plum would be lovely! And I love the cookie exchange idea, fun!!

I would love to go shoe shopping and pick out a fun pair of witchy shoes for you!

Juli said...

My mom gave me $100 to go shoe shopping for my birthday, which was in September and I still have $65 left!

Pathetic I know. All those shoe loving woman aren't there are crying silently to HAVE money to spend and not spend it.

On the bright side I have made a couple of bucks of interest on this money.

~Juli

Wendi said...

oh, I would like to pick out a new fragrance too. The one I loved for so long gave me headaches. So I have been stuck on this other one for a long time.

Anonymous said...

後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮

Anonymous said...

..........