Monday, November 24, 2008

Playing games

Well, since I am at such a loss for words these days I thought that I would play along.





The Rules: Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following questions.
* They have to be real places, names, things. nothing made up!
* You can’t use your name for the boy/girl name question.
* Tag at least 5 people to play along

1. What is your name... Beth
2. A four letter word... Burp
3. A boy's name... Brian
4. A girl's name... Beatrice
5. An occupation... Banker
6. A color... Blue
7. Something you wear... Bandana
8. A beverage... Bloody Mary, of course I don't drink these, but it is a drink nonetheless.
9. A food...Burgers
10. Something found in the bathroom...Bubbles
11. A place...Beijing
12. A reason for being late... Broken clock

I am not even going to say Tag... since the only two people who are still checking this sadly inactive blog have already played along.

5 comments:

Jill said...

Thanks for playing Beth. I like your potter's wheel. Very nice touch.

Wendi said...

ok there are more than 2 people reading your blog!
I would like to do this but W might be a hard one to do it too...hmmmm

julie6566 said...

Beth, I'm still here reading! But like you, since school has started I have little time to have fun. When I do take the time to have fun, my house gets even more dirty! Such as today. We have all week off and I should be cleaning, but that's too boring.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and say "Hi" to your mom and Jamie.

Lori said...

4 people!
I'll play, too.

;0)

Wendi said...

Beth oh Beth were have you gone????